Friday, June 3, 2022

Schools Out!

Another end of a season and, to be honest, one both my girls were dreading!  Alas, time stops for no one. Beach was gracious in taking the kids to school the last morning so I could sleep in. When I awoke, my first thought was I didn't get to take last day of school pictures.  However, I made them do so when they got home, which they were not thrilled about, and they only had some clothing items still from the first day. I am a stickler for tradition, though, and it had to go down.
How she really felt about taking pictures.
There are always tears at the end as we leave school.  A complete mix of joy for the countless hours staff have poured into my children and a sadness to see it come to an end.
After grabbing some Boba tea from the kiosk, we enjoyed National Donut day in celebration.
Then there was snuggles and comforting for the close of the season.  This school year will go down in record for an amazing one for each of the littles!

No comments:

Post a Comment