Friday, August 6, 2021

Litchfield Beach Trip (Part 2)

 The beach house we stayed at for the week (see part 1) had kayaks, which we were excited to use.  We had to time it out to do so during high tide in order to put in at the canal behind the house.  Can you spot the Ezra?
Ezra didn't enjoy it that much, though, since he felt cramed near Beach's feet.
I was nervous to get in and out because of my sprained ankle, but happy I could make it work.
Shiloh was up next.
Her face!
In that it was a rainy day, there was some inside play.  It was Addy's half birthday, so in true Shiloh fashion, she set up a party.
Which had to include gifts as well.
She was surprised to get some money!
PLUS we had donuts to celebrate!  Thanks William.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Date day at the beach and we are always in search of the coffee shops.  This one was right nearby.
We headed to the small town of Georgetown that was close by to explore a little bit.  It was slow going with me hobbling around.
And found some interesting things.
When we got back the sun was setting 
and Danielle got this sweet pictures.
The littlest of the littles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another day and proof that I don't take up the whole bed.
I was desperate for some movement, and bike riding was doable.
Mom, Zoe, and I ventured out.
Huntington State park was nearby so when we got back we headed out to explore.  I was in the back of the van with the girls.
Someone didn't want a picture....
but I continue to be persistant.
While they had a small educational building there, it had some fascinating things including a touch tank.
One of the biggest draws was visiting this historical site.
Lots of fun spots for photos, even Beach was inspired to take some.
The Grands!
Off down the trail to look for some alligators.
Which was a success!
If there is a photo opt spot...I'm going to jump on it!
And get everyone else to do so, too!
Another great day with a couple more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment