Thursday, May 26, 2022

Field Day is Back!!!

 Field day is back in full swing and volunteers are allowed to help again!  It was glorious weather, and even a bit cool, a rarity for the end of May. This was such blessing when spending hours outside with littles!
My post was at the Egg-cellent relay where we guided many classes.
It was fun getting to see Ezra's class, and his teacher captured me giving instructions.
I loved seeing the photos of them in several other areas of the day.
I always love watching them play tug-a-war!
It is fun when the teachers jump in as well!
I got to see Lydia when she visited my station!
Ezra's sweet class...
My heart was so filled and happy in leaving the school that afternoon.  So good for the soul!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh's field day was the next day, and this time I got to stay with her class the entire time.  We started (and ended) with Tug-A-War.  Where the girls seemed to dominate.
Then it was off to all the other fun areas...
The bucket challenge had to be one of (most of the kids) favorites...
While the end of May would have normally been rather hot...with the unusual cooler weather there were many more squeals in reaction to the water.
Then they let them just play with the buckets and water....I kept my distance.
Mrs. Moody's class photo!
Now that they were nice and cold....it was snowcone time!
I got to see Adalyn a little from a distance.
Massive tug-a-war with another class.
Including progressive pile up photos...
Not going to lie....I had to take a nap after each field day, before getting some work done.  However, so thankful that I got to spend this time with all these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment