Saturday, May 21, 2022

All Things Mom

In celebration of all things mom....my mom's birthday is up first!
Dearly loved!
During the celebration, Ezra spotted something outside he wanted to take a picture of!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For our Mother's Day celebration with our mom, we returned to creating with clay. We made figurines for plants and garden use. 
We, always cherish these nights together!
Always a special time together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I enjoyed an amazing breakfast and presents for mother's day.
Complete with coupons!
"Dear Mom, Happy Mother's Day.  I made this card with orange and blue to make it very special for you.  Love, Zoe."
Ezra, also, made a airplane card.
Shiloh wanted to try her hand in making strawberry muffins (which she topped with whipped cream).
My body was in need of a lot of rest but we did talk a brief walk to look for wild blackberries....
and our neighbors joined us.
Zoe has learned to use Amazon, so the next day my mug arrived that they had bought me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was thrilled that Ezra's class also had a program for mother's!  His teacher is a mom to three littles so she gets it!
They sang a couple of adorable songs.
While singing for others may not be Ezra's favorite, I loved it.
Then he showed me many of his poems and recent work. It was precious.
These are always funny!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Another morning I got to go with them for "Muffins for Moms"!  While I might not eat the muffins, the kids do enjoy them!
I love being a mom to these amazing kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment