Sunday, May 12, 2024

Mother's Day '24

Started Mother's Day off as we do each Sunday at church with the fam.
When the you match your Mother's day drinks from church and your other sister notices and takes a photo.
To be honest this day has not been one I have enjoyed many years, and there were more tears this year as well.  However, I did get some sweet cards.  From Shiloh:
Zoe explained that I wasn't old yet (but I would be on my next birthday).
Shiloh drew me a couple of extra sketchs.
From Ezra...
That night we had family dinner at my parents where we all brought a dish.  Beach's parents were able to join us as well.
Love my momma!
We surprised our mom with a gift certificate this year, to a weekend away with just her girls!  She was very happy about that idea!
Selfie with my oldest girl.
And her favorite...a weird angle shot.
I am very thankful that I get to be a momma to some pretty amazing humans!

No comments:

Post a Comment