Wednesday, July 31, 2024

July Happenings....

 We continued to embrace summer throughout July (the highlight was our beach trip) but many other memories at home....
We enjoyed some pool time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The girls went with the youth group to Carowinds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We, also, had a super fun 4th of July music bingo night at work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the actually 4th, it was pretty low key.  
Shiloh decorated, of course, and made me a themed drink, and we got to hang out with friends at their pool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Selfies found on my phone....
Including ones from the sauna (clearly she is not a fan).
When she catches me off guard when I'm trying to do something...
Selfie of me trying to take a picture to show Zoe something....included because it makes me laugh at how hard it is (I took many unsuccessfully)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had dinner and game night with my dad to celebrate his Father's Day.
Asian Food themed this year, per his request, and it was yummy indeed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh started rec basketball over the summer...
And enjoyed the challenge (for the most part).
Most Team Spirit Award at the end of the season.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The cousins spent some time with my parents at "Camp Grammy and Poppy".  The got to see Inside Out 2 together.
The got to see Inside Out 2 together for one of their activities.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were all very excited for the Olympics to start!  Ezra enjoyed waving his flag during the exciting moments!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe's belated birthday date with her aunt (and cousin).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh decided that she wanted a haircut (for the first time ever).  While I have attempted a trim or two in the past, she has never wanted such.  (I remembered right before the cut to take a before picture...not quite the same...)
However, she got to a different place and decided to cut off a few inches. 
She loved the results!
How does she look even older!  My beautiful 12-year-old!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh, also, got her official cheer uniform!

Shortest summer ever, but we enjoyed it and gearing up now for a new school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment