Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Pumpkin Patch with Rain Boots

One of my favorite field trips is heading to the pumpkin patch with my little kindergartner (this was my third round, this time with Ezra).  The threat of rain and cold did not keep us away... 
Clinton Sease Farms does a great job with having many activities for the littles, including a fun playground, with huge slides.   
So thankful for some one on one time with my little fella.
One of the highlights is always the "hayride".
We got to see some of the other sights of the farm and visit some of the animals...
and learn more about what they eat.
They, also, got to pick out their own pumpkins.  I do think it is funny, though, how they just spread them out in a dirt field.  Ezra had a hard time choosing just the right one.  
But he thankful found the perfect fit!
Then it was one to playground number two.  After the fun swing ride I raced him around the tracks on some tricycles, to the sound of many giggles.   
It only rained briefly when we were in the covered area, learning about cows and getting to milk one.
Class picture!
Little man was worn out by the time we got home, crashed on the couch with the other guys, who had worked hard that day. 
It was so hard to wake him I enjoyed some snuggles as well!
One fun, exhausting day of fun that I'm so thankful I could be a part of!  

No comments:

Post a Comment