Thursday, October 31, 2019

Face Painting, Coffee House, Tornado Full of Halloween

For Halloween celebration it began with another great day in Kindergarten.  
I signed up to face paint for their fall festival. Which really just means rapid painting as fast and somewhat cute as possible.
Luckily five and six year olds are easy to please (and adorable).

Loved seeing my firefighter have so much fun!
Then I was told I needed to check out Shiloh's classroom.
Her teacher did an awesome job turning her classroom into a cafe perfect for reading!
There was silly prize fun all day.
I got to enjoy some snuggles with my littles.
Then for dinner we dressed up for a great deal on booritos.

It was a somewhat enjoyable/scary dinner.  As there was a tornado warning while we ordered our food.  Then the storm came through which lead to some pouty kids with thoughts that we would not be able to go Trick-or-treating.

However, within the hour, the storm had passed.  (Street lighting makes for some creepy like pictures.)

We loved, yet again, spending time with our neighbors and the kids favorite, checking out their loot.

No comments:

Post a Comment