Monday, July 12, 2021

Girls First Camp

 One really surprising thing that happened this summer was the girls went off to camp for the weekend.  This was a spontaneous event that happened after a friend's phone call.  She explained that she wanted to take some kids to camp the following weekend.  I completely trust her and felt a peace about it, so off they went.  This is pretty uncharacteristic of my over protective spirit. Knowing that they had each other to look out for made it easier on this momma's heart.
We prayed over them before they left. In all honesty I wish I had the energy and margine to go with them, but was so thankful for the Hewitts that did!
In truth, I was more nervous in seeing how many kids were there with only having a couple of leaders.  But it was too late to back out now and trusted that they would be taken care of!
Kids fav....screaming picture.
I was so thankful to be sent some pictures throughout the weekend....girls van!
Water day!
The girls made some new friends.
No surprise that Shiloh ended up on stage with a reenactment.
Lunch stop on the way home.
The girls came home tired yet full of stories of the adventures they had had.  I was thankful for this experience for them and their safe return!

No comments:

Post a Comment