Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Litchfield Beach Trip (Part 1)

We had our big family beach trip planned for months.  So, even though we were in the middle of our house remodel, we just had to leave town.
Soon after arriving we love to head straight to the beach!  This is the first time we have stayed at Litchfield Beach and it was beautiful.
Ezra enjoyed playing with the basketball with his uncle.
Little porch ladies.
Our house for the week was right on a canal. We walked over a bridge to get to the beach.  I attempted to take a picture on out walk that night, per usual with Shiloh...
but I begged for a smile.
Dust walk after dinner.
So happy to be here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day was full of all the sand and waves.
I loved just "being" the only place I like to just sit.
Great view.
The kids love making big holes and spent a ton of time working on such.
There own little pool.
Happy girl.
They were creating when the tide was coming in, so there always seems to be a plan to try to prevent such.
Probably my least favorite thing about the beach is sunscreen.  We try to keep their bodies as covered as possible so there is less to worry about, as they are not fans either.
Ezra seems to do this for hours.
All the ladies!
Not pictured.....me falling over uneven concrete in getting back to the house and spraining my ankle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I love beach walks it was hard just to get there the next day.  I had to mostly just stay in one place with the ankle elevated.
Watching everyone enjoy the water.
But my buddy still likes to join me from time to time.
Although not really up for pictures...
I persist for a smile.
Tents are a must for how long we like to stay on the beach...lunch break.
Sweet Zoe and grammy...
who, also, refused to make a nice face.
I gave up and just took more of Ezra.
Sand mermaid...
Cute sister.
Poppy got his workout in by doing a lot of pulling of the littles on a boogie board.
Couch snuggles with crazy faces....
and smiles.
Thankful for my gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment