Thursday, August 19, 2021

New School Year

It's been awhile since we started with a "regular" school year. I would say beginning middle school can be a challenge but Zoe was up for it!  It was nice that we got to have a tour of the building before hand.  It was surreal, as both Beach and I were here in 7th grade!
Zoe was glad to see one of her good friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I almost cried happy tears in being able to go to Hive Homecoming back at the elementary school we love so much. Our 7th year here and so thankful to be back "home".
Ezra got Mrs. Parker, who was Shiloh's teacher she loved a couple of years ago.
The high school cheerleaders were even back again to add to the excitement.
I'm not sure how much they loved it but I did!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This year it is 6th, 4th, and 2nd for our crew.
The 2 Elementary kiddos...
and my Middle Schooler!
They are ready to rock it!
We dropped off the littlest of littles first!
While we could not go into the classrooms, I was at peace knowing they were in good hands!
No pictures from the middle school drop off for some reason, but grabbed a drink for me before heading back to take a nap for this worn out emotional momma!
Cheers to a new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment