Saturday, May 28, 2022

17

 While I may have wanted to escape with my man for our anniversary, life has just been so full that I didn't have the energy and space to plan such.  So we celebrated low key this year.  Beach made a family breakfast feast, and we cleaned the house and did yard work.  Shiloh surprised us, though, in preparing a lunch outside for us.  She has such a thoughtful, creative heart!
We did get cleaned up, as well, for a nice dinner out!  Just have a car picture to document us together!
We tried out Chapin Chophouse for the first time, and I had an amazing and beautiful fish dish.
However, he is my main focus!
After talking some more by the lake we headed home and watched our wedding (well at least parts of it that didn't seem scratched) with our kiddos. So much has changed, as we looked back to that season in our lives. There have been relationships that are broken and many beloved family and friends that are no longer living. Time will do that. I was thankful to get to see their faces and hear their voices again.
So very much to be thankful for...Thankful to make it to 17 and we will continue to fight for our marriage.  I am so thankful for this partner who pursues me and wants to make it work, even in the hardest of times. Thankful to dream (and accomplish) dreams together and watch how the Lord works it out.  May he continue to deepen our relationship more and more each year!  Love you Beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment