Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas is Here!

 It was a very Merry Christmas indeed, with everyone well!
They are gracious in letting me sleep in and enjoy the view as they wait.
Always start with stockings.
The big kids get them as well. 
It was a challenge this year, as Beach's diet is quite limited from his health, to find things that would fill his stocking!
But it was a success. 
Mine had a few surprises in it!
Beach was gracious and had made the traditional apple cake before I woke up....
and we finished out last advent reading.
This kids enjoyed their extra special Christmas drink and singing Happy Birthday.
Then it was present time.  I do believe half of the presents were from the kids.  I do love how they are always more excited to give their gifts than to open their own.
 Shiloh had scored some good finds in going garage sale shopping with her grands.
Shiloh had, also, created some pieces in her art class, including this vase for me.
We finally made it to our turn to give gifts.
Much love!
Ez was so excited about getting a RC car.
Zoe's big gift was a new safe phone, as it had a much better phone quality, and she was quite surprised.
I helped pick out some new heavier weights!
Apparently Ezra was shocked at the size of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that day, we had an early meal at my parent's house to begin the celebration!  Kids are ready!
It all tasted amazing, per usual.
Adult table....I forgot to have Zoe take a picture so I could be in it, too.
More present fun, this time with cousins....
including the newest one!
My littles were so excited to give baby boy onies that they picked out!
They got some fun things they requested, like Zoe and her pickles. 
And a math prodigy membership.
An Adventures in Odyssey Membership is a favorite for all my littles!
A mini shovel for my dirt loving one.
Beach's cheesecake was a bit hit, like usual!
And then it is the adults turn for presents, including from the kids.
Loveland gear gifts.

Treasures from the Middle East.
A new Fiddle for me!
And finished the night off with a silly game for those that were left.
It was such a merry Christmas indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment