Monday, August 21, 2023

ALA

We had a very new chapter for our family this year, as all the kids were going to start at a brand new charter school.
This included uniforms and of course brand new sweatshirts!
They were literally finishing the building still during orientation.
Ezra enjoyed meeting his teacher.
Confession, I met 15 teachers between our three kids and it was a bit overwhelming.  I had barely gotten my strength back after recovering from another round of Covid. By the time we got to Zoe I did not recall too much.  I was very thankful to be able to attend, though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were a lot of school supplies to get strait and check off!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our last summer weekday together and we ran some last minute errands and got their favorite, subs!
And cashed in some ice cream coupons!
That night we had amazing Blaze pizza promotion that Beach could actually eat (as the have gluten free and vegan cheese)!  Pizza party and movie night!
I loaded my cauliflower crust with all the things (and learned that it lasts more than one meal)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The long anticipated day arrived.  It was too dark to take our normal first day of school pictures outside, so inside it was!
8th
6th (silly)
and smiles!
4th!
They even have a school bus that comes to our area (although very early, hoping that part will change soon)...
And they were off!  The first time any of them have ridden the bus to school or that I haven't dropped them off at school!!  I was thankful that they were together, at least, to start this new journey.  Here's to new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment