Saturday, March 30, 2024

March Not so Madness

March is always full of celebrations, including Shiloh's and Ezra's birthday, along with some other adventures this year...
Beach and I attended the Irmo Chamber Gala again, where we were nominated. We had a great time and ended up not taking many pictures, as there are always so many people to talk too.  So I got this one silly picture from the photo booth.
And one of us leaving (as that is when I realize that we have not taken any others :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a family celebration for Shiloh and my sister Danielle, as their birthdays are in the same week.
Some fun gifts for them both.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We, also, celebrated Glenn's birthday with a brick oven pizza party at our house.
It was a joy to have his brother and sister-in-law over as well, as they were in town and we could all celebrate.
Donna's apple crisp for desert for smiles all around! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A HUGE highlight and unexpected blessing was winning Hamilton tickets when the broadway show was in town.
Zoe is a big fan, so I took her for an early birthday present.
We were both very excited!
With the tickets, I wasn't sure where they would seat us and the fine print stated that they may not even be seated together.  So it was my hope that at least we would get to sit together.  We were shocked and elated to find out that we were on the center of the front row!!!
It was a beyond phonemail show with such much talent!  
Stage hand photo bomb silly pic!  This was such a blessing to my soul from the Lord; He is so gracious and generous!  I had looked at the tickets several times but just couldn't pull the trigger, yet He did in a big way!
The orchestra was right below us and we could see them perform.  While you were not supposed to take any photos of the show, a thought I snagged one of the pit on the way out, but just got a blur.  However, keeping it to cherish in my memories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March episodes of selfies I find on my phone....
I love this one of the three of them!
Included because I want to remember what her almost 14-year-old face looked like.
Grumpy selfie..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seasonal work perks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I was out of town, and Beach was at a track meet with Zoe, my dad took care of Ezra for his little league opening day!
My handsome boy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our women's retreat was in the mountains this year.  The weather was beautiful and I joined in an afternoon hike during our free time.
Thankful for nature time alone in the sun and quiet.
My mom was able to join us.  Sadly this was the only picture that I was able to take, and the lighting was rough.  She ended up having to rest most of the day and got sick shortly after this picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doctor check ups for the girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The kids received a finical gift from their great uncle who was not in good health.
They were quite surprised over the unexpected gift!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While the boys were away on their trip, the girls and I had a girls night and saw the pageant at their school, which led to some good discussion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sick day and I cashed in a "coupon" for Ezra to make me breakfast.  It was delicious!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A scored a great deal on a couple of tickets to the next Broadway show downtown and took Shiloh this time.
It was called, "Get on Your Feet" and was the story of Gloria Estefan.
We were pleasantly surprised with amazing seats in the center and so close!
So much fun energy!
It was a late night but one we both enjoyed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I, also, snagged some tickets at the action for a gift for my dad for an upcoming Drifters show.
Fun surprise!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe has a friend that now lives out of town and came to visit for the night.  They both could not decide on a movie to watch so they arm wrestled for it.  Winner didn't have to choose!
The next beautiful day we got to spend some time in the park.  Next to these tall young ladies, Zoe is the short one 😝
Such a full month with so many things to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment