Sunday, January 8, 2012

The things people say...

I think it is so funny the things people will say to you without thinking. They seem to love to comment on Zoe's lack of hair, which is usually followed by some story of how they knew someone or were related to someone who was bald until they were two and then got such thick hair. I smile every time, as if I hadn't heard such, and let them know that I, too, was bald until I was two. This week, though, I had our check out clerk ask if I shaved Zoe's head. Hummmm, not sure why she would even think that I would want to do such.  That was a first.
Now people love to comment on your body when your pregnant! If they think your big or little in the process, and may even want to touch you.  As I was walking out of my gym class, one of the regular guys noted that he could see my beer belly growing.  Got to love it when you have to pretend others are funny....esp. at your own expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment