Saturday, June 30, 2012

Got To Do It All

Let's map it out....make the best plan...make the most of it.  I'm so hardwired in that way.
However, I've been reading a lot about letting things go, in many ways.  Letting go of the dirty floors or the technology and focusing more on the joy and the small things that life and my children can bring.  I want that.  I want to be able to do that. I want that bad.  I look at others that it seems to come so freely too, and wish that that it could be the same for me.  I want to be that for my children, to not get lost up in the to do list and the cleaning.....all the things that really don't matter.  Yet how is it that that is what I seem to naturally focus on?  Even when I constantly remind myself otherwise.
Even before heading out to the zoo during one of their family nights, I tried to let go.  Tried to not do as much as be. Tried to be more present...
So here is to trying....being aware if the first step of change, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment