Saturday, October 13, 2018

Touch a Truck

By far, Ezra's favorite things, since birth it seems, are vehicles.  He has always been obsessed with them and I don't see that changing anytime soon.  So when we saw that there was a "Touch a Truck" event right near and after his soccer game, it was a no brainer...
 We rode the little train first, as we didn't want to miss it!
I caught an action picture of Ezra being pretty excited about the ride.
This was Zoe's favorite truck....although don't ask me why.
We hit the smaller vehicles, as the lines were considerably shorter.
Even a regular truck can be very entertaining.
 I have a feeling her day of driving will come way to soon!
Now if only this thing would work and Ezra would be in heaven off cutting grass.
My little crew wanted to wear their matching Loveland Coffee shirts.
The great weather brought out a big crowd, so we skipped the long lines and appreciated the ones that we did see!

No comments:

Post a Comment