Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Field Trip: State House

I do love Field Trips.  It is a special time to focus my energy on one of my children, all the while getting to see her interact with her peers and usually learning through fun along the way.  This year Zoe is learning about SC history, so a visit to the state house was in store.
Zoe was partnered up with one of her classmate friends.  Another little blonde who looks somewhat like her.  On a cold but thankfully sunny day, we checked out the grounds first. 
It had some decorations up for Christmas (and I made them smile at a particular sunny spot).
We scurried around trying to figure out the scavenger hunt and their energy keep me on my toes.
I attempted to help them understand things along the way.
Class picture after lunch before we headed inside.
Even though we have checked out the building on our own, this was our first tour and we both learned a great deal.
The kids (and teachers) did a great job taking it all in.
Love this little little of mine. I was so thankful to get to go on this outing with her.  God's grace is awesome, as this was the only thing I was really able to do all week (as I need to rest up for it and then recover).  Such special little times I treasure and I hope my littles will always do so, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment