Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Strawberry Picking Time Again

One of our favorite spring traditions is going strawberry picking.  
This year we tried a new farm to us, Lever Farms.
Thankfully my mom was on spring break and able to join the littles and me.
It was a beautiful day and such a clean farm that we were very pleased!
Nothing beats eating the warm berries strait out of the field (I chose to ignore the fact that they have not been properly washed).
Shiloh cracks me up...She randomly threw this mostly eaten strawberry over her shoulder when I attempted to take her picture.
It didn't take us long to load up our baskets!
Love my momma!
Quick break on the front porch...
While they did have picnic tables there, we wanted to explore a little more of the area. We found a near by place to do so. 
Molly's Rock was a great little spot where we could eat and hike a shorter trail together.
They loved it so much they wanted to do it again....perhaps next time!
A berry good time for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment