Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Pieces of April (Part 2)

April was so full that I spilt it into a couple of posts (first one can be found here).  Continuing with the fun...
Eating outside...ANY time the weather is decent.  Taco Tuesday has been on the menu for months!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweet play dates...
and beginning of the tween years for the oldest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With all the work being done in the basement, it allows some fun entertainment for Ezra! 
He wanted to get in on his own actions as well! 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Ezra gets upset with me, he does his best to avoid eye contact!  I confess this is often hard not to laugh at.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Such fun times at a friend's wedding with my hot hubby!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This little man is always ready to give his momma a kiss!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our local library often has fun things the kids enjoy...
this messy activity is not one that this momma would have tried on her own at home!
But it was a hit with a couple of my kids!
Bubble paint!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As time is nearing the end of our one-on-one time, I try to seize little moments that we can be together.
Ezra and I explored Irmo park and all the fun little things to see!
He was enamored with just running back and forth here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And done!  As I have been feeling better I have been able to start back up with some exercising.  It feels good to be able to move more again and gain some strength back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some thoughtful friends organized a precious time together when were were not able to go to the women's retreat at our church.
It included some yummy snacks, a fun craft, and...
an amazing dinner alfresco.
It was such a treasured time to be together to share our hearts and lift one another up to the Lord.  They are such amazing examples of the body of Christ to me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My sweet little artist entered an art contest in her district (creating such when I was taking a nap) and then won 2nd place in her age division.  I do so enjoy to see what my littles can create/do all on their own.
They had an award ceremony as part of the international festival at the park.
Proud little girl and parents!
We spent a little time checking out the festival afterwords!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My littles so enjoy creating and did so in making their own festival at their grandparents' house the following night.  It was complete with games...
face painting (Grammy is a good sport)...
and sword fighting.
Their creative juices are always following!
Such another fun very full month!

No comments:

Post a Comment