Monday, April 20, 2020

Spring break outings with the Grammy

We were so thankful to get out of the house on a beautiful day to start spring break...
A local bridge and trail made for some fun adventures with my own momma!
The kids are still very into climbing trees.
This trip provided some comic relief, as well as some brand new tissues that Shiloh found, which would be very needed a mile down our walk.  It was just such a great reminder about how God provides in crazy ways.
Bottling this day up in my soul!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another day we ventured out to pick strawberries.  Rain boots were in order due to the announcement of muddy fields.
However, there wasn't really mud but just beautiful weather!
The fields were full of berries, and we were able to pick 5 buckets between us all.
Sweet.
My little helpers (but in all honestly....they only lasted about halfway through before they were ready for a break and my mom and I tackled the rest).
Friendly farmer at Lever Farms offered to take our picture for us....me and the babes!
But of course I had to get one with mom before we left.
We stopped on the way home at a roadside park to share our strawberry fritter and taste some strawberries before heading home.  One more picture on the small bridge with lots of giggles from interesting blown hair.
So thankful that my mom is always up for an adventure.  She makes everything more bright!  Glad we got a break from the teaching to enjoy the amazing weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment