Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Beach Trip 2020 (Part 2)

Back out to the beach, a little red from the day before... One thing the girls love is their Grammy doing their hair.  Their own momma does not have the skills for such.
 Poppy busted out the raft for some extra fun.
He is so good in making sure they stay safe and pulling the boat around...
and through some little waves.
I call Shiloh my "finder" for she is always finding something interesting, no matter where we are at.
She finds "treasures" in things most people never even notice.
She found some fun items to make a small person and landscape that she requested a picture with.
Ezra had his aunt Lauren bury him in the sand.
That didn't last to long!
Beach, Shiloh, and Ezra worked on making a huge castle with a moat.
I came back from a walk with my sister and saw their completed work!
Ezra enjoyed more boogie boarding!
Also a favorite activity for him, snuggling with his momma!
We stayed later and watched the tide come in and take out the castle.
He wasn't sure at first, but once Ezra decided that he would get to destroy the castle as well, he was all about it!
After dinner, my oldest born and I took a walk to check out the near by nature preserve, attempting to beat the sun set.
I do so treasure when I get one on one time, and I know my quality time girl feels the same way!
It was such a beautiful night and special time that I am so thankful that we got to share together!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day....more beach, most of which was relaxing and I did not take any pictures.  However, I did document a walk with my Beach.  It got ridiculously windy, which was quite comical at times.
The wind had some fascinating action with the sand.
We ended up home a little earlier, as the intensity of the wind made things a bit unbearable. There was a sweet boy next door and my dad enjoyed coaching all the littles in some baseball.
Ezra got a better view to cheer on his new friend at one point.
Double walk with my man this day, as I wanted to show him the near by nature preserve that evening.
Honestly, our hearts have been so heavy with all that is going on in the world.  So it was nice to enjoy the Lord's creation and each other.
So thankful I have him by my side through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment