Saturday, October 10, 2020

Shiloh's Costume Party

My holiday loving, decorating crazy, party planner requested to do a dress up/Halloween event.  It ended up being in early October, as Shiloh was too excited.  We invited my family and a couple of friends.  It was fun to see them arrive! 
Shiloh set up a little photo booth with her tablet.
The Russells were all Rock and Roll Trolls!
Nailing it for the "photo booth".
Yodeling Troll in action.
Grammy and Poppy joined in the fun, too!
Somewhere in that blue blob is Zoe.
Shiloh had a list full of activities, including making mummy's. 
They got some adult assistance.
A cup stacking challenge.
A quick handmade piñata. 
A costume contest and runway.
Zoe was in mid summersault. 
Shiloh enjoyed being the MC for the event.
The grown ups, also, had a round to showcase their outfits, while the kids took a turn to judge.
Little hoe down dance action as well.
I can't quite recall what was going on here, as I was laughing so much...
Pirate and...
a cat that came and attacked me for some reason.
Don't worry, she ended up being harmless.

One more family picture.
Then it was sack race time.
Ezra was somehow more like sack run.
Many rounds of fun.
And my sisters were, again, good sports about the matter and joined in!
While I only got a video of the apple eating contest and not a picture of the food, a did remember a shot of all the littles in the crew. I would say we had a great party!
Great job Shiloh!

No comments:

Post a Comment