Saturday, October 31, 2020

Playing Dress Up

There were not as many opportunities for fall festivals this year but the littles did get some fun dress up times, including at school.  I forgot to take a picture before school but snapped one as they were getting into the car.  Mom fail.  My little firefighter. 
While you may not be able to tell, Shiloh wanted to come up with her own costume of being an Angel.
I did snag a pic after school, hence the odd shadows.
I do love those adorable smiles!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There was a church near by that had a little festival that I took the littles too.
Beach and I had been in major work mode lately, and while Beach still needed to work that night, I was thankful to take a break and let the littles have a little fun.
Photo back drop.  Shiloh exchanged her outfit to being a kitty and Ezra a race car driver for this outing.
Hotdog dinner with big eyes for Shiloh to show how cold she felt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random....but saw that Lows had a drive through trick-or-treat one day and the costumes were the best part for me!
Carol on a Tiger was pretty epic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then on Halloween night our friends had a 80's themed 40th birthday and I was thankful Beach got to join us!
We did trick-or-treat to a couple of houses before heading out....
More evolved outfits.
Took a minute for a swing ride at one of the houses.
Then we were off to hang with friends, where they had an amazing charcuterie spread!
Their outfits were amazing!  And we had such a great time, that I forgot to take many other pictures.
When waiting on daddy to unlock the door, a few silly faces before heading off to bed. 

My sweet buddy to end a sweet of a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment