Thursday, December 17, 2020

Finding Some Joy Dec 2020 (Part 1)

Despite the craziness that was going on with the business still, we had many fun moments this December....

The boys busted out their Christmas PJs from last year and we all got to decorating...
My handsome boys!
The girls were enthralled with the hats!
Another example of what most of my pictures tend to look like....there is a lot of drama in our house...
The most normal picture I could get...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A hair appointment to note, as I brave the world of low lights for the first time....I didn't even think to take an after picture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tween life can be hard on the hormones, sometimes the result is eating dinner after everyone already finished, in your most self soothing position.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The littles, also, get to decorate my parent's tree.
My favorite part is finding the ornaments from when I was a child that I made when I was their age.
Sweet cousins!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe still loves to climb in our laps, this day playing with daddy's hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Confession: I was not doing well physically around this time, which means that we were not able to do even the small amount of decorating at out house at one time.  It ended up stretching into several evenings.
But they do enjoy it so!
It seems, always, to be a debate on who gets to put the star on the top!  Zoe got the honers this year.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sillness with crayons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While many of our traditional Christmas events were not happening, we were thrilled to find that the drive through Nativity Scene was still a go.
Although, it was sad to find that it was about half the size as normal, but still thankful we got to go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a couple of ways we celebrated Advent through the month...
Including a calendar for the littles to have small toys (legos/cars) everyday.  This reminded me of the calendars I had and looked forward to as a child....minus the waxy chocolate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Silly neighbor friend play with the decorations.
Complete with a play.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh is the giver of all givers and wanted to pass along some of her Christmas gifts early.  She decorated a rock for my mom's garden.
She is so thoughtful!
Then Zoe requested a hair trim from the talented grammy.
She was thrilled with the results.
And we commented on her similarities with her aunt!
In that she had many gifts for her cousins, she, also wanted them to go ahead and open some.
New hat fun.
She is a bit larger than her older cousin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snuggles with my favorite boy!
There were so many other pictures from the month that I broke them down into Part II....

No comments:

Post a Comment