Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Boarding Pass for Middle School

I'm not going to lie, I have had some trepidation about this upcoming season: MIDDLE SCHOOL.  This stems from my own struggles at this age, and all the challenges this social media world brings.  However, I'm thankful that Zoe is excited about this new era in her life.
Her future middle school had a drive through for them to get excited and love on them a bit already.  It had a flight theme, complete with her boarding pass.
While it mostly involved driving through their parking lot, my heart was just so filled at all the efforts her future teachers and staff had made to be out in the hot sun long after their school day had ended.
Zoe may have been just a tad embarrassed but handled it like a pro.  She did hand me my sunglasses, at one point, explaining that she wouldn't want the staff to see me crying.
They got an adorable box that had a t-shirt for their new school!
 
And a chance to hop out and take a picture with the mascot. 
Ready (Zoe) or not (me), we are heading to a new stage in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment