Saturday, December 25, 2021

We Made it to Christmas with all the Fam

This year I managed not to delete most of my Christmas pictures (like the year before) and get a decent picture with the family in front of a Christmas tree.  
The grands all joined us for Christmas Eve at our church, in which they had a party afterward.
I joked with my parents on which of the following pictures they liked better (can you spot the difference).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We headed over to dinner at Beach's parents afterwards...
Where Donna had a beautiful display yet again.
She created ice cream gingerbread sandwich cookies for dessert.
Which brought smiles to all the littles.
Then we watched some of a Christmas movie.  In honesty I was exhausted most of the night and following night.  I was able to grab a short five minute nap to help make it through the rest of the holiday prep!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas morning and our kids are so great at being patient.  Stockings up first.
Beach always has the biggest stocking of them all.
Filled with a variety of goodies.
I recently found an athletic gear brand that he loves and surprised him with some items.
I get a pretty big one myself.
We then had the Loveland seniors over and celebrated a special Christmas brunch.
The littles were excited to give them the presents they made.
The Grands had many gifts to give as well.
Zoe bought some special things for her siblings.
Shiloh had asked all what they wanted, and Beach had asked for a painting of a sunset, which she delivered.
There were, also, some awesome hand painted mugs.
Shiloh made me some beautiful coasters...
Ezra made me a calendar at school....
and some decorative art.
Zoe wanted a Loveland Coffee beanie and thought she wasn't getting one, but was pleasantly surprised.
I say she looks pretty cute.
More Grand gifting....
While the best reaction was on video, we surprised Zoe with a safe phone.  She really thought she wasn't getting one, so she was quite surprised and elated!
Shiloh got right to work use her gifts from her grands to create a masterpiece.
A true artist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night we celebrated with my side of the family.
The adults behaved a little better for a picture then the children.
A private table for those that wanted to remain a safe distance.
"Ready for the presents to begin!"
Shiloh had managed to give a large plethora of them!
The cousins are the sweetest with handmade cards.
Handmade pillow for Grammy, as well.
Once the kids were done, we sent then off to watch a Christmas movie. 
My sweet main squeeze.
Then the adults turn for gifts.
We exchange names and I got the best gift, a watercolor of my kids made by Lauren.  I couldn't love it more!
Lots of love all around!
Lauren got an eye mask that complemented her other mask.
I matched with the hostess, so I insisted on a picture.
Today was a great one indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment