Friday, August 22, 2014

5 months: (how can it be) You are always looking at me!

This month brought a lot more movement.  Starting with crazy kicks with Ezra's legs....it seems like he just can't wait to play with his sisters!
But a few toys, his fingers and toes will have to do for awhile....and he has figured out how to put them in his mouth! 
 He doesn't want to leave his thumb out...so at times it is a combo deal.
Of course this are still a lot of naps, although they are usually in the swing or with momma in her bed.
Current nicknames: Slip and Slide and Drool Machine....as it seems to almost always be in effect.  Watch out!  Between this and the often spit ups...mom has to change her clothes a lot.  This is a main reason while he is often just in a diaper (that and the heat!).
I just can't get over how my heart swells for him.  I want to do it all over again all the time!
Although pretty happy most of the time, when Ezra does cry it is horrible!  It sounds so pathetic and sad...I must just scoop him up...
When Grandma and Grandpa came down to visit and meet Ezra they loved him just as much. AND they made sure Ezra had an item to represent his northern heritage!
Oh my sweet growing boy, how I wish I could bottle each day!  Now that you are rolling pretty well, it won't be too long before you're no longer a lap baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment