Sunday, September 17, 2017

38

As the hope of cooler weather approaches, September always means birthday to me!  After being awaken by my girls with cards/pictures, they were quickly headed off to school.
I had a sweet breakfast with my boys. My special man made me some gluten free french toast, which was amazing!  Beach is usually gone when I get up in the am so his presence is something that is to be cherished.
Zoe had made me a banner that read: Happy Birthday Mommy Get well soon.  My health had me on a major struggle so far this month and I was just hoping to be well enough this day!
Fortunately, that morning I did wake up feeling well!  I had some great quiet time in the park (thanks for my sister for watching Ezra), as this was the way I wanted to spend my morning..
and reflected on the many blessings in my life.  (Shiloh's card from that day.)
I cashed in some birthday coupons, including a salad and smoothie.
My little man enjoyed his new hat!
I was greatly anticipating my date night!  God had blessed us with a free night out and Beach and I were beyond excited about such!
Because it was my birthday, we were given a special steak appetizer.
I didn't take a picture of my main course, steak, as I dug in to fast!

Don't worry I shared!
And a little night cap to end the evening!
There was one little little not yet in bed that ended the day just right with some snuggles!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then on Sunday we broke in the parents new house with a few presents!
My girls were so excited to give me what they had bought.  I included this not so flattering picture as it reminds me of how much joy filled my heart from that day!
Me getting nerdy regarding my new blue light blocker glasses!
I loved them and all my other crunchy gifts.  Here is to another great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment