Saturday, September 30, 2017

Focusing on the Positives of September

This month really has had many highs and lows, as the first half I battled some sort of sickness.  Fortunately, there were many fun things to make good memories including my ice skating date, birthday and the farm tour.  Also the bits in-between that don't need to be forgotten!
Co-op day and somebody found the sticker drawer!
The first time I asked for them to take a picture, this was what I got!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While the girls are away, Ezra will play!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One Saturday we had enough energy to enjoy a walk outside on the golf course.  Ezra attempted some plane flying.
When he got worn out from all that running, Ezra caught a ride (notice the hand placement).
We walked a good bit, thankful of the beauty that is so close!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe was sitting in the "sun room" one afternoon and I just loved how the light caught her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had the best surprise when Beach's uncle and aunt were in town and called wanting to take us to dinner.  My sister was thankfully able to babysit and my heart and belly were so full from this amazing night!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Co-op day again!  I love 3-year-olds!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezra made a crown at church!  He even managed to smile without opening his whole mouth!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoe's grade preformed at the school's PTA meeting.  She was pretty excited about it!
All the kids did a great job and I loved it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunch date with my little kindergartner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donuts for Dads and the girls were pretty excited that Beach could make it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing says small time living to me like the Okra Strut Parade!
We camped out at a pretty good spot and were drink ready!
Zoe was in the parade with her dance group.  She really did not want me walking along with them and gave me the biggest hug when I informed her that I wasn't!
Parade watchers in full force!
Kids were stoked about the candy.
I will say we all had a great time!
Thankful for amazing weather this year.
I do love how Zoe's dance team always points the focus to Christ!
Let your light shine little ones!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh made herself comfortable with finally great weather!
I didn't realize that Beach had taken a picture of her as well.
Here is to better health and cooler days in the month to come!
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment