Friday, July 27, 2018

Surprise Superlatives

I see it all to often, people tearing down others (add a hot topic in there and watch the notches get turned up even more).  While I try not to join in out loud, my critical heart is another story, perhaps it is jealousy or pride depending on the circumstance.

Verbal affirmation has never been a strength of mine (in fact it is my lowest of love languages), but that just means I should work all the more to do it, right?  Even when I think positive things about others, I often don't share them, which is sad.  But that needs to change. We could all use a lot more love and less judgment!
Laying in bed one night I thought about how I could do shout outs of encouragement online to some of the amazing women in my life.  It's a little thing, yes, but it is a thing I can do right now.  Praying that it can be an encouragement to others and spread more joy in this world that is desperate for it!
Feel free to join me and do some shout outs of your own, as I know you know some amazing ladies and fellows yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're amazing! What a great idea! And thanks for honoring me. What a surprise!

    ReplyDelete