Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Art Museum

I couldn't stand passing up the opportunity to do one more Glady's Gang (even if it meant having the big kids there with me).
I recruited a few friends and family members to join in the fun.  Some really got into the story time.
Each time they have a different focus and this month we got to see the latest traveling exhibit.
With huge blown up bubbles to walk in and through and strobe lights, my kids did not want to leave. 
Then it was off to create their own 3D art!
Such a fun activity that they all enjoyed! 
Then we checked out the new art play room that was now open...
They seriously could have stayed there all day I believe.  It was full of so many fantastic interactive activities. 
So thankful that my mom was along with us!
When there are drums along the sidewalk, drumming is a must!
Ezra has been talking up our trips to Jason's deli when we are downtown, so the girls were all about seeing what all the fuss was about!
Then we headed for Trader Joe's!
My big boy with his aviators, coffee, and shopping cart. Hey there, slow down Mr. Kindergartner. 
Such a fun little field trip for the day to the big world of downtown Columbia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment