Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Father's Day

I have some amazing father's in my life. 
I am so thankful for Beach who works hard to provide for us and is so sacrificial in so many ways! He is such a HUGE blessing in our lives! 
Beach loved the idea of washing the truck with the kids for Father's Day again.
Two of the kids were really into this idea!
Ezra's favorite part, though, was getting to ride with his dad in it.  These boys are both crazy about cars!
The kids are great about making thoughtful cards!
This time they even included some change in it as well ;-) 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That night we celebrated with my own dad with all the family...who was very excited about his requested dessert (thanks Danielle).
I forgot to take a picture until after Beach had been enjoying a bit.
Dad reading his card from me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Keeping with the tradition, my sisters and I spend some time with Dad, just us, as a gifting of some needed quality time together.  This year Lauren hosted at he house on a day when we could all finally get together. It was complete with an amazing dinner and dessert.  
Dad loves board games so we spent quite some time enjoying diving into a couple together. 
An attempt at a selfie of us all...
but had to include one outtake, as the process itself was to funny. 
So thankful for this treasured time to just be together and it will be something to look forward to for years to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment