Sunday, August 11, 2019

Zoe 3rd Grade Work

Since getting older, Zoe's artwork has evolved from having a ton when she was younger to being whittled down quite a bit and what she does have being pretty detailed, such as the life cycle of a bird.
"Zoe Love.  My favorite color is blue, pink, and sea green.  My favorite food is ice-cream Sunday. My favorite animal is an owl.  My favorite candy is Jelly Beans.  My favorite subject is History.  My favorite place is my bed.  My favorite thing to do is read."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Catawaba Tribe
"The Catawba lived in a area where lots of peach trees there.  They also have a lot of red clay they turn into pottery.  They farm, fish, and hunt and gather.
Catawba lived in a wigwam all year!  It had a hole on the top because they made fires in the wigwam.  It's made of wood, bark, and leaves.  8 people could live in it."  
"The Catawba live in the Piedmont region.  Close to the Cherokee.
The councils were very peaceful.  They decide what to fight.  They mostly don't fight.  They also make decisions.  Women are also councils.
The Catawba do rattle snake dances.  And the Catawba are a very peaceful tribe.  If they all voted not to have a fight or to have a fight, to not make a fight would win."   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I woke up and it was raining really hard.  It was also windy.  My mom said we had to stay home.  My  brother, Ezra, went to play cars, and I went to play on my tablet.  When I got board, I played dollhome by myself.  I look outside. It still raining. Just then I heard a big rumbling... 
sound.  I went to my bed and read for a little bit.  Later, I had lunch.  After lunch, I read a book with mommy.  The end."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While she may not be the biggest fan of her artwork, I wanted to capture some of my favorites! 
One of my most favs...
Heart family...
My sweet girl is growing so fast!
Love watching you to continue to soar sweet Zoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment