Monday, September 14, 2020

41 Birthday

Low key was up this year for my birthday celebration (this is the theme of our life right now, as we are getting our new brick and mortar ready).  Beach made me an awesome breakfast, complete with french toast, eggs, and an oat milk latte!  So thankful to get to spend the time with the ones I love the most!
 
The littles gave me some of their treasures.
Which they were really sweet about doing so.
Then I headed to a yoga class, a treat for me these days, and it was a great relaxing time.  When I returned the kids gave some some cards they had made.
Beach captured some great pictures of the times.
After a relaxing afternoon, we headed to my parent's house for dinner.  A requested goat cheese app was awesome!
Danielle likes it when I include fun pictures of her, so this is for her sake.
Sweet amazing chefs....
and an amazing meal!
The kids had planned a pirate performance that was quite entertaining.
And I got a few more handmade cards and gifts.
However, the gift that got the most attention was a gag one that included some cigarettes (they had ended up in my sister's shopping bag and she thought it would be funny to give them to me).  I will keep it in our prepping supplies, never know what this will barter for in the future.
Of course there was a spectacular dessert to top off the day.
A cake with some amazing lemon curd in the center (Zoe is really into lemon things right now and it was her suggestion)!
So very thankful for my loving and amazing family to share my day with!

No comments:

Post a Comment