Monday, June 21, 2021

End of an Era

The time has come all to quickly for this momma's heart.  My first born was finishing up elementary school and there were celebrations to be had in this milestone of her life!
The PTA had an "unofficial" end of the year pool party, which Zoe had a blast at!
A great turn out of a bunch of great kids!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The 5th grade, also, had a graduation at school and a parade where all the other students cheered them on.
It was disappointing that the parents could not be there for this, as they still were not allowed in the building, but they did record it for us to watch.
They received certificates for the different things that they were involved with over the year.
Zoe helped with the morning announcements.
Zoe, also, received a letter that I had written in the beginning of the year, and I got this thank you letter from her!
And I was sent this adorable picture of Zoe with her principal and beloved teacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lastly, they had a drive through to honor the 5th graders.  Zoe's siblings were on it in wanting to decorate posters for the occasion.
They love their big sister!
It was an exciting time for Zoe as she got to see some friends and past teachers for the last six years.
We were so thankful that she loved her teacher this year!
Mrs. Buff - 5th grade....So blessed!
She, also got to hug and see all the years past as well. Mrs. Brewer 4th grade.
 I was a hot mess of tears knowing all these amazing ladies that poured into such a big part of my heart.  (I didn't get to capture some of her other favs....Mrs. Chapman - 3rd grade.  Mrs. White 2nd grade.)  Mrs. Ward - 1st grade.
Mrs. Roberts and Mrs. Chapman - Kindergarten
We got out at the end for a brief photo opt....Zoe got to see one of her besties!
She had such a sweet group of girls in her class this year!
The other couple of littles got to see some friends as well.
I am so proud of my first born!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At home, I took a picture with her awards...
and then lots of snuggles were in order (how I handle most of my intense emotions).
I couldn't be more proud of my baby girl and how she is growing into being such an amazing young lady!  I am forever thankful to her amazing school and teachers who have helped support her.  While I can't believe that she is already done with elementary school, she is excited to start middle school all to soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment