Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Shiloh 3rd

3rd grade brought some new challenges for Shiloh, as that is the year that grades begin!  
She had an adorable first fall school picture!
This year's first day of school looked a bit different.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In that masks were a very new thing, the art teacher had them do this craft...
That included so many characteristics that she felt about herself.
Zoe, also, created one for her sister.
I thought it was pretty sweet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First creative project involved Alexander and the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh had gotten into creating some books about heaven.  I've included a few pages.
"Where you go, I'll go.  Where you stay, I'll Stay. When you run, I'll run. I will follow yoooooou.  I will follow yooou!"
"The Holy Spirit will grow in you in many ways."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ava goes to school and she has fun!  She finds a friend"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh often created stories/pictures/school work in her notebook, including about her Halloween Party.
"Mom and her daughter trick or treat."  "Are you ok walking on stilts" "Yeah" "I'm ok, too."
"Lous goes trick or treating to the Owl's house."
"The girl goes to the Pumpkin Patch but she sees a Candy Corn instead of a sun."
"I hope mom gets here soon."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guess what day this was?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Learning to write letters in school....
"Dear Mom, No chores.  I hate hate hate chores and no homework.  No, no, no.  And I want a pet in my room. And ground Ezra and take his stinky teddy bear with him.  Sincerely, Shiloh."  
Clearly it was not a love letter.
"Dear mom, I need a pet!  Cat or dog, I don't know.  Please, please, please.  I am so lonely.  Love, Shiloh."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In that we couldn't be in the classroom, I am thankful for the staff that took pictures so we could get some glimpses of what was happening.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Baseketball: 10 good reasons to love basketball!  1. It's fun 2. It's ? 3. It's exciting  4. It's loved  5. It's good 6. It's faned  7. It makes you smile.  8. It has boys  9. It has girls  10. It's good for your body."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a crazy fairytale story that made me laugh, so I had to include it.  "There was a slave boy and he had to do all the dirty work.  The princes was throwing a ball.  The slave boy snuck out and whet to the ball and his pants fell off.  But the princes loved him anyway so they got married. The end."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Things like this are my favorite!  "May 2021 Autobiography. Shiloh: I love candy.  I have brown eyes!  My favorite food is hot dogs! I like my hair in a braid.  I love to give.  I have a swing in my backyard. I have 5 people in my family!  I love cupcakes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She was pretty proud of this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dear mom. I love you so much but it's to young for chores. Wait 20 years. Love, mad Shiloh"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This year Shiloh's teacher ended up having twins in the spring.  So they had a full time sub, who Shiloh really loved, to finish out the school year. It was a handful of a class.
So I think this picture was more accurate....can you spot the Shiloh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shiloh's all about me year end review (based on her work, I don't think she was to into this activity)....
"I love cupcakes.  I love my mom and dad.  I love to give a gift.  I love Zoe and Ezra.  I like to play ball.  I love Piper, the dog.  I like dogs and cats."
"Moments to Remember: Love, Food, Happiness, Cats, Dogs, Smile, Food, Miss Isabelle, Ava, Cats"
"Top Ten Things You Should Know About MY TEACHER: she eats lunch; she is loving; she likes good; she loves more food; she loves dogs;  She loves hamburgers; she loves books, she eats lunch; sees the dog; coffee"
"She is so kind and loving.  She is a good friend and she never lets me down."
In the beginning of the year, I thought: I hate school" But now I know I love school!" (I consider this a win!)
"When I grow up! I want to have kids.  I want to live in a house. I want to be a teacher."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My beautiful amazing 3rd grader who is dearly loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment