Thursday, June 24, 2021

Ezra - 1st

First grade brought along new growth for Ezra.  He was excited to be in his cousin's class with Mrs. Bishop!
They started out in person only a couple of days a week, with extra precautions of masks and shields.
While not my favorite look ever, Ezra was a good sport about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mrs. Bishop is an amazing teacher, who posted many class pictures on IG.
In line in front of his cousin!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His adorable school picture!
A socially distanced class picture!
A family portrait!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love when they can get outside for some learning as well....studding a tree.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Busy Bee craft!
Elephant and Piggy puppets.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezra got very into creating detailed pictures, including one he added to for this scenery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His letter to Mrs. Bishop.....his favorite thing today, a firetruck and fire station.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In a wild election year...the kids did get to learn about the voting process.
Even making their own voter registration card.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The kids weren't allowed on the playground this year (crazy I know), but they still got outdoor play!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ezra's favorite things to draw always involve buildings and cars.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sweet little paper plate award from school!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The kids learned about picking up litter and a parent made some signs for them.
We were able to put up a sign at work (which Ezra was very proud of)!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't let the pigeon get money"
"Bank"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Thank you Garbage man.  Thank you for picking up the trash. From, Ezra"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They did a food drive for Sharing God's Love, and we went on Saturday to help deliver the items.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were many many books made, or at least started....
"All about space"
"My space inquiry log"
"Space has no air."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Painting his rocket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joy is smiles.
"Joy is family when we read."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Could this be in more adorable!
"2021 Goals: 1. Write a book  2. Play with my truck  3. Smile more  4. Read a book  5. Hug more"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valentines Day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dear President Biden.  Thank you for being my president.  Please be nice to the people."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I would give the $100 to the poor people."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dear green.  You are my favorite color. So please don't quit.  Then you can draw trees and bushes.  You are my favoirte color.  Love, Ezra"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was funny that I had to share.  Ezra saw this old picture of himself as a newborn when his aunt was holding him and wanted to recreate it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"As a reader, I can read in the living room.  I write so I can read and feel happy.  To me, math is learning and it helps me know things."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beach and I made a video for career day that the school could see.
I spy my little firefighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Who was Ezra Loveland a boy who faced his fears no matter WHAT!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parents weren't allowed to help with field day this year, but they still had a great time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The day I went to..."
"I went to McDonalds"
"I ordered"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dear mom, you are the beautifulist mom EVER!" (I mean he is the best son ever!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Group book project.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More and more books!

"My family owns a coffee shop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dear Mom and Dad, As a reader, I like to read books about cars, trucks, dog man.  As a writer I like to write about cars.  As a mathematician, I can think and take my time to solve problems.  Love, Ezra."
A sweet poem from his teacher...I would say that is spot on!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So proud of my handsome dude that brings so much joy to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment