Sunday, June 12, 2022

Ag & Art

For years we have enjoyed when the Ag & Art Tour rolls around where we get to see many local farms.  This round I had both my parents join the kids and me.
First up, as we know it is a kid favorite, is Clinton Sease farms!
I attempted the large slide this year....I'm not as much of a fan as Ezra!
Poppy was a great sport in racing Ezra around the track.
Who wouldn't love these playgrounds.  I especially appreciate all the creative ways that they upcycled everything.
I quickly instructed Zoe to sit down after this picture!
Tire maze....the boys made it to the stairs!
The animal lovers found some new friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then we headed to a goat farm, where we got to see one get milked and many babies.
The girls even met a kind women who shared her hobbie of spinning her own yarn...
and made some for themselves as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My favorite stop though, was at Locklair Farm where we learned about a new to me concept of a food forest.  They, also, had blackberry samples and the cutest honey sample!
My little bee is the most adorable though!
After picking some blueberries, there was only enough time for one final stop where we visited a grit mill and bought some grits for home!  The kids were asking for more visits, but time was done for the day, and we went home to rest and drink lots of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment