Friday, April 14, 2023

Berry Good

Spring Break tradition: going strawberry picking!
Thankful that mom could come with us!
My berries!
Grammy joined in as well!
Our favorite farm was closed for the day, so we headed across town to this one.
There were no berries to be found, but thankfully they opened up some more of the fields while we were there.
Sampling the goods along the way.
Found my girl chilling in the field.
After some determination, were we able to be successful.
Grammy love!
Glad my mom is always up for joining us!
We had a picnic at a nearby park.  What did not get documented with a photo was me laying on the ground attempting to figure out what piece had fallen off of my van underneath and what I was going to do about it.  An opportunity to repeatedly remind myself I can do hard things and to ask for prayer for God's help, so that we could get home safely.
After that stress was over, we went on a short walk and the girls found a little friend!
Treasuring a beautiful afternoon together and now to go eat some yummy strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment