Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Zoe sayings (part 2 - 4K addition)

Trying to remember some of the oh so funny things kids say...

So there is this cute little boy that rides Zoe's bus.  From the beginning of the school year, he has been proclaiming his love and asks her to marry him.  After declining many times already her recent reply, "If God wants me to, I will marry you."  Cracks me up!
Zoe came home one afternoon and stated that she had to go to the nurse.  I attempted to explain how I was the nurse of our home, which she did not seem to approve of.  She finally exclaimed, "No, mom, not nursing....the nurse!"  Hummm...looks like she thought I was the one confused!

During our Advent reading one night, Zoe looks at me with her big eyes and tells me that when she sees me in heaven she will give me a big hug....if I have pretty hair.

"I love you as much as Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment