Sunday, December 17, 2017

Dance Dance Dance

I have loved watching my little dance.  I'm sure there is a little vicariousness going on as I enjoy dancing as well, so there's that.  I was a bit bummed that shortly after starting this school year, Zoe was ready to move on to the next thing.  In that we were committed for the winter performance (and had already paid some fines), we had her see out her commitment.
She did seem excited, though, for the big show!
We were glad a lot of the family could come as well!
They do not allow you to take photographs during the show but do have a professional take them.  Ashley Medlin did a fantastic job!  Since it was part of the fees this year I know have all these great photos as a result!
Zoe was one of four in her tap class, which was a new type of dance for her.
  I know she did not feel that it was her strength but she sure did look like she was enjoying it!
 They were "lights" in a house!
 Her turn for jumping was one of my favorites!
 Although she wouldn't tell me anything about her routines before the show, as she wanted it to be a surprise, Zoe couldn't help but share about the end of the song and how she always felt she was going to get pulled over (and may have a time or two - but luckily not during the big show).
Up next with the sheep.  You can see how Zoe is so animated in this picture (don't know where she gets it from ;-).
She would often check others, always wanting to make sure she was doing the right thing!
Of course she was thrilled about receiving flowers afterwords!
And getting much love!
Her cousin even danced in the same performance!  I do wish I had a photo of them in costume together!
Shiloh wanted a picture with her sister!
I am proud of my little dancer!  While she may want to move on to other things, I am thankful for this time to watch her shine for Jesus!  Who knows maybe one day she will even return back to dance at South Carolina Christian Dance Theater.  So thankful that it is an option and their mission to make Christ known through dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment