Sunday, March 4, 2018

Celebrating the Big 6!

Shiloh's birthday starts the beginning of the birthday season in our house (everyone but me within 6 weeks).   My body just wasn't able to have a party for the kids, despite them continually asking for such (hopefully next year)....but I did try to make the day special for them.
There were Cinnamon Rolls (otherwise known as "A little piece of Heaven") left over from last time Grandma visited, so we put them to good use.
Shiloh loved being singed over!
Even more important to this girl then presents is decorating.  Thankfully Beach helped me the night before, as she was pretty specific in what she wanted.
She LOVED it and I loved making her smile!
 I was able to come to the girl's school during snack time to visit briefly.  It was also "fancy day" at school and of course she wanted to participate.
 My sidekick, Ezra, came with me but this was the only picture I managed to take - where he was enamored by pretending his fruit leather was a tongue!
Daddy had to work most of the day and night but thankfully was able to come home briefly in the afternoon for some present fun!
While gifts may not be her love language everybody loves a little something something!
  
Grandma and Grandpa even gave her a classic glass!
Later that night we had dinner at my parents where Shiloh brought some decorations with her to keep the party going!
Handmade cards are the best!
  Silly girl!
  Attempting to distract Lydia from her drawing to take a picture with her aunt!
The requested cake!
Happiest of birthdays sweet 6-year-old!  You are such a gift to us and so many others!
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment