Thursday, March 1, 2018

Shiloh 6

I found this blog, deep in the list of blogs that I never got to finish.  While I many not remember all the things and words to go with it (2 and a half years later)....I still wanted to include such to have the pictures from this era!
Shiloh, my little perfect middle, you continue to keep me on my toes and humble.
You have such a creative spirt. I often say there is no way I can predict how you will respond to things, as you are always coming up with some sort of invention.
You have such a beautiful heart to comfort...
but the silliness, also, runs strong.
You love to be where the action is at!
This year, you participated in your first little fun run at school for your 4K class. I was surprised at how well you did and stuck with it!
Special treats always make you smile.
As well as being able to "get others".
You have so much love for your Grammy.
You still love clowning around!

It can be a challenge to get a normal picture at times, as your face is often changing...
but sometimes it works out!
You are so greatly loved by your family....
and you greatly loves others.  This is an example of how you wanted to wash your daddy's feet.
You are a little artist that is for sure!  You seem very gifted in such and, with your creative spirit, it is fun to watch what you come up with!
The only thing bigger than your eyes might be your bright smile!
I am always so thankful that your willing to help out in the kitchen, including dehydrating bananas.
You have such a large passion for life that is contagious!
While Kindergarten may not be your favorite thing (you claim to want to still be home with mama), you were excited to start, are doing well, and enjoy learning.  You can be very focused on your work when you want to be, whether math skills, art, or starting to read.
I am thankful that you are always up for an adventure....
and I will be here when you fall.
Making life cozy, one spot at a time.
I believe the holidays are your favorite with all the parties...
and decorating to be done.
Over this past year, you slowly began to loose your baby face.
When the camera comes out, the poses come out as well.
I joke and say that you act like you are either 20 or 2-years-old....but the 2 year old phase seems to be less and less.  Either way you are still so much taller than your older cousin.
Zest upon zest!
You always love holding hands (even if you just threw up ;-)
Your height continues to be just behind your sisters!
(I just had to include all these pictures as I love them all!)
Once the Christmas decorations come out....it's party time!
Although if bubbles are around it is always a party.
You have stuck with the habit of hair twirling (that you picked up from your cousin), which can lead to some interesting hairstyles by the time you get home from school.
Perfect little girl for me!
Sometimes I get a glimpse of the future in how you able to calmly watch a show, like your sister's ballet performance.
Your touching fingers keeps me on my toes, always!
Your giving spirt is one I look up too!  You are so generous.  The few times you have been to a store with me (besides groceries, of course), you are always asking to get things for other people.  I don't know if you have ever asked for something for yourself!  You LOVE to bless other people and are always looking for ways to do so, especially though card making and wrapping presents for them!

When there is a lot of energy around, it is sure to wire you up!
You greatly enjoy physcial touch, the more intense the better!
Sometimes it is well received, other times not as much.
You are a finder of things, things often others never see, but treasures to your little soul.
You are a LEADER and have a way to do so that is often direct yet will take other people's thoughts into consideration.  You know how to validate well, including new friends in play (makes my momma heart proud to see you using your people skills).  I have no doubt that you will continue to be using these skills in the future, and I'm excited to see how that will play out!
No one in the world like my Shiloh, and you are so deeply treasured!
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment