Thursday, March 22, 2018

Ezra's 4th Birthday

Ezra's birthday kicked off the night before when the kids decorated a cake for us to bring to community group!  They were super excited to create this!
There is almost always outtakes with my kids....
so I had to include a few...
as I could not pick a favorite! 
It was a nice little way to celebrate him that night with friends, as we did not have a party this year.
I say it went over well with all the littles!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day on Ezra's actually birthday, the birthday kid always gets to pick their meals...so grits and a cheese toasty it is!  How is my baby 4?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Grandma and Grandpa were coming for the special day so I was busy getting everything ready.  Unfortunately, all I could think about was going to bed (as I was feeling really rough) but where all my heart wanted to do was to spend it with my boy!
 Ezra was elated when he woke up from his nap to find them there and enjoyed some extra snuggles with Grandpa while he woke up.
Since his sisters were home from school, it was time to open presents!
All things cars and he is so excited!
The Grands gave him a classic cup just like his sister got!
Then Hunter was quick to bring over a fresh painting a more awesome cars!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The fun continued that night at my parents with more presents and love!
Sporting his new shirt from the Grands!
I love his bright smile....which he flashes for even the smallest things (like getting his own hat back)!
Let them eat cake (again....this time Mommy even got some as it as gluten free)!
Happiest of birthdays sweet little boy of mine..."Your the Best!"
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment