Friday, May 18, 2018

Member's Night

Our kids love Zoo Member's Night...and I'm not going to lie I do too!  They get to do all the special things (like fight over who gets to sit where in their stroller) and Daddy gets to come with us!
After we got there we headed strait to the giraffes.  They are my fav, partly because you can get so close to feed them.
I knew from the past that they can get full quickly, so I wanted to make sure we got this little experience in!  The kids responses are priceless....a mix between terror and pure joy!
Next up....the train rides!
This is little man's favorite still!
Then we found some friends for some more fun!
 
The carousel seems even more magical at night!
Their smiles get me (as does going in circles....aka motion sickness and one time through and I'm done - I know pathetic).
The girls favorite was the climbing wall!
They were thrilled that they were allowed to climb this year!
I lost track of how many times they went back on it, determined to do more each time.
Until they were all able to make it to the top!  They made it look so fun that the momma's wanted to join in too!
One silly hot gang!

And a bubble party to cap the night!
Such a fun evening....Lord willing, we will see you next month Zoo Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment