Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thanks....

In my Bible reading today the focus was on thankfulness, counting the good instead of taking inventory of the bad.  I have attempted to do this for some time (since reading 1000 Gifts years ago that truly impacted my heart).  My sister even gave me one of the best gifts ever to record such each day (which the past year I confess I have been slack about).  While I try to have a posture of gratitude, there is also so much power in actually writing (or typing) such down. So I wanted to include some as a Thank You Note to God....counting HIS GIFTS for HIS GLORY....
1. Ezra is such a gracious child.  He always allows me to rest and gives me the best snuggles!
2. I love that we have nature in our back yard, something that brings such joy!
3. Our neighbors have children that are that are 8, and my kids just love playing with them outside.
4. My husband gives me so much grace for my sickness, never making me feel guilty, but just loving and serving me all he can.
5. Kids that LOVE me and so enjoy snuggling with me!
6. That I don't have to work outside the home and can try to get the needed rest my body requires to heal.
7. For supportive friends that "get it".  Oh to be known and still loved!
8. That my girls have amazing teachers, that communicate quickly when an issue comes up at school.
9. That we have a private space to host AirB&B guests in our home in order to make funds for improvements of our house.
So a list from the top on my head on a rough day!  I know, honestly, that I could go on and on.  May I continue to count and thank on a daily bases!

No comments:

Post a Comment