Sunday, June 10, 2018

Zoe's 2nd Grade Art/Work

Second grade doesn't seem to fill as full with art but there are still some fun things!  So I included some to remember!  
This was Zoe's version of a card for my Birthday (front and back).
She also made me this banner for my birthday which said, "Happy Birthday Mommy get well soon." (I hadn't been feeling well prior to my birthday.)
School assignment: "I wilt when Shiloh is mean to me. I bloom when I am happy for Ice cream."
Zoe was very into making these large owls (over three feet) at home.
She worked for with many hours on them and was very creative in her process.
She even brought them to school to share with her class and the art teacher!
Cute little class pic.
Zoe's favorite animal right now is owls and she even wrote a book about it!
"Owls....1  Owls body....2  What owls eat...3  Tips...4  Types of owls...5  Do you like owls...6  Hoot...7"
"Owls are a living animal that flies.  They hunt rats and other kinds of birds."
"Owls Body is not a human body.  They have little horns on the top of their heads.  46 cm tall -18 inches.  What owls eat.  Owls do not chew food.  They swallow their food whole or tear it before eating."
"Tips. There are a lot of things you should learn about owls. They are wild and can hurt you.  So don't go to close.  Types of owls.  There are a lot of owls but you don't know all the types. Mover than over 134, that is a lot!"
"Do you like owls?  I like owls, I hope you do too.  Do you like owls?
Hoot!"
"I am Zoe Love.  I wrote this book.  I hope you really like it.  I wrote it in 2017 and 2018.  Bye!"

"Happy Birthday.  Birthday days of my life.  By Zoe Love."
"1st Birthday I was born.  I can't remember all of it but it hurt.
2nd Birthday I had my first cupcake. It was good.  I also learned to walk.  It was fun."
"3rd Birthday.  I had my first birthday party.  We had big cupcakes.
4th Birthday I had a cold.  I got my first cake and it was cool."
"6th Birthday I got a pretty mermaid.  My Grandma and Grandpa came all the way from Michigan.
7th Birthday.  Bad news.  I was sick then.  I missed out on my birthday stuff.  My Stuff!"
"8th Birthday I got roller blades!  Hope you enjoyed it.  Bye."
Owls.
Owls are cool to me.  I love owls so much.  Ho!  ho! ho! ho! ho!

Summer
Sunny Bright
Swimming Panting, tanning
Bathing suits, flip flops
Summer

While I couldn't quite take a picture of the pieces together...This was her first attempt at a comic strip, staring Ice Cream.
For mother's day, the class made these adorable pictures and poem to go with it!  I thought it was so adorable!
 "If you give a mom a cookie, she'll ask for some... coffee and then she will want to take a shower.  Then she will want to go to the gym.  Then she will get thirsty.  And chances are if you give her coffee she will want a cookie."
Science lesson...
A sweet little note for me when I was gone for the weekend: "For Mommy.  From lots of love: Zoe.  I miss you a lot.  Love Zoe.  P.S. I saved ice cream for you. It is your favorite."

 
Such a cutie pie!  Another great year in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment