Saturday, June 2, 2018

Mother's day

This mother's day started out amazing with the Saturday before being able to go to a self-care event which was such a HUGE blessing to me!  Then on the actual day the kids were pretty excited and Zoe made me a banner!
Daddy helped them prepare an awesome breakfast!
My little artist had been busy at work creating many cards and art pieces for me!
Then the girls wanted to put on a "fashion show" dance...
So much energy!
After church, I got to nap with my sweet little boy!
And wrapped it up with dinner with my own mom (and the rest of the family).  Got one last picture with somewhat matching dresses!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After some rescheduling, I was finally able to get together with my sisters to celebrate our momma.
Although we were all pretty worn down, we had a great time unwinding and painting together, continuing on our tradition of creating together.
While attempting to take a picture, Danielle came after mom and she had the correct response...
Danielle made a delightful dish that we were all able to enjoy!
Then it was back to our painting of wood pieces.
I think they turned out pretty well thanks to our art teacher Lauren!
An attempted selfie...
and we gave up and just took a regular picture!  So thankful for for our tradition and the time to reconnect with each other!  Your the best momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment